Monday, March 12, 2012

Commodities Project

This is our third project, a project similar to the last one except this time, we had to mask out our chosen products

We were allowed to choose nine products that can fit within a Walmart shelf or a car. I chose my nine products, which I thought would be interesting to mask out, and went with it.

My strategy went much like this:
> Use the magnetic lasso tool to outline the mask.
> Go to quick mask mode and start lasso-ing out the unwanted parts.
> Use the marquee tool (Both oval and rectangular) to create the more mechanical edges

I find my masks on each product satisfiable and I'm quite proud of them actually.
The design, over all, however, is weaker than I wanted it to be, but I made it stand out more, nonetheless.

Anywho, hope you like this and... See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment